– Experience in Web development and REST APIs (build simple server-side Web apps).
– Good understanding of Algebraic principles and able to understand surface level of higher levels of mathematics
– Ability to learn and understand High level concepts
Online Learning with Live Support
Self-Paced, Flexible Schedule
Two Integrated Projects and Live Reviews1 individual and 1 team projects
Certification through Kingsland UniversityKingsland is a US Accredited University
Cost: 4,000ACAD (or $8,000USD)
MODULE 1: BLOCKCHAIN ESSENTIALS
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain networks
- Understand and implement blockchain consensus algorithms like PoS
- Design and code simple blockchain networks
- Understand cryptography, and the use of crypto libraries.
MODULE 2: WALLETS & TRANSACTIONS
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Use cryptographic technologies and implement crypto wallets
- Understand how to build, sign and send blackchain transactions
- Consider ecosystem challenges, including scalability & interoperability
MODULE 3: SOLIDITY & SMART CONTRACTS
- Developing smart contracts ethereum using solidity
- Writing solidity code: contracts function, data, events, and payments
- Accessing the Ethereum networks and invoking smart contracts
MODULE 4: DESIGNING DAPPS
- Designing and developing decentralized Apps (DApps)
- Using solidity frameworks and Truffle and Ganache
- Using decentralized storage system like IPFS
MODULE 5: ADVANCED PROJECTS
- Group blockchain network projects
- Individual decentralized application project
- Both projects require live presentation & review of project with trainer panel, and post review assessment
ABOUT ACADEMY TOKEN
Academy Token (ACAD) was created with a MISSION to help solve the talent shortage crisis in the BLOCKCHAIN industry through EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. To build blockchain developers, executives, related capabilities and the next generation.
ACAD is achieving its mission by bringing the highest quality educational programs in a variety of formats to its community around the world. Programs range from technical short courses, full certification programs, executive education, and related capabilities such as cybersecurity, programming, youth education, etc.
15% of all ACAD redemption in value is allocated towards scholarships, so use ACAD to contribute to the industry and people’s lives!